We are recruiting on behalf of our client for an Audio-Visual Assistant who is looking to join a 12-month apprenticeship scheme. At the end of the 12 months, you will have achieved Level 1 Literacy & Numeracy and developed the skills and knowledge professional as an Audio Visual Assistant. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who enjoys Audio-Visual with an element of interaction with clients. This position is to work on behalf of an international law firm, they provide their staff with state of the art equipment within a contemporary working environment.The shifts are rotational between 7:30 am and 8:30 pm 37.5 hours per week including an excellent benefits package. This role is based in Central London.
To support the AV team in the service coordination and implementation for all client and internal room set-ups and provide support for Audio Visual and IT requirements, moves & changes as well as supporting the client services team on the desk as and when required.
- Working to the needs of the client and facilities teams, provide, high quality, reactive and pro-active audio-visual and room set up support to all client and internal rooms
- Manage meeting room provisions and furniture inventory
- Monitor meeting room soft and hard fixtures and furnishing and report any maintenance, cleaning or fabric issues
- Manage workload and book in setups using Manhattan, liaise with hosts to obtain presentation details in advance of meetings
- Ensure that IT equipment is tested and in good working order prior to and on installation into the conference rooms
- Ensure a 5 star service environment is provided for client and visitors
- Liaising with specialist IT equipment suppliers to report faults and resolve issues.
- Setting up conference room equipment as required, to include; Laptops, Screens, projectors, conference phones, video conferences, and troubleshooting issues
- Setting up conference room facilities, as required, to include; opening and closing of Partitions, whiteboards, room setups (Cabaret/Theatre/Boardroom/Classroom styles) partitions
- AV/IT experience within a customer service environment
- Ability to set up and troubleshoot IT and audio-visual equipment
- Knowledge of digital video editing software and publication
This is an amazing opportunity. Salary: £19,012 If you are interested in learning more about the Apprenticeship scheme apply today.
Due to the volume of applications anticipated for this role, should you not have a response from us in 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.