Elton Recruitment is recruiting, on behalf of our client, for a Client Services Executive. We are looking for candidates who have 4/5-star hotel experience or who have worked within a corporate environment. You will be the initial point of contact to either greet the clients face to face or over the telephone, therefore you must be able to provide a high level of customer care and professionalism at all times. You will be working within a team of 10 - 15 Client Services Executives. Hours 37.5 hours per week on rotational shifts from Monday to Friday between 07:30 and 20:30. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join one of the UK's leading Facilities Management companies. Competitive salary with excellent benefits package, based in the city.
To work within a team and provide 5-star service to clients and visitors, along with supporting the coordination of the client journey. Providing assistance to the audio/visual and meeting room booking teams. This is a busy site with approximately 10,000 visitors per month, the role is demanding and you will be required to maintain a high-quality service to deliver operational excellence at all times.
- Register and welcome clients and visitors to the building offering a 5-star customer experience
- Log building faults with the helpdesk
- Ensure all visitors are hosted at all times
- Provide and offer refreshments in the main reception area to all waiting visitors
- Manage room bookings using the Manhattan Datacraft booking system
- Liaise with hosts to obtain presentation details in advance of meetings
- Support the conference centre assistants with room set-ups as required/manage the online video conferencing diary
- Deal with complaints or queries in a calm and professional manner and escalate when necessary
- Set up conference room equipment as required, including laptops, screens, projectors, conference phones, video conferences
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Passionate about providing and delivering exceptional customer service
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Provide assistance to other team members and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the team
- Previous hospitality experience within either a 4/5-star hotel/airline or in a corporate environment
- A working knowledge of Manhattan Datacraft desirable
- Fluent in Microsoft Word/Excel/Office
- Ability to effectively communicate and provide directions in a clear, concise and professional manner in both verbal and written form
- Must be available to work varied shifts and flexible schedules Monday – Friday
- Experience in a client facing role involving IT and AV support.
Salary 25,000K 37.5 hours per week. pension, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, subsidised meals, 25 days holiday.
If you are interested in this role, apply today by clicking on the link below and submit your C.V.
Due to the volume of applications anticipated for this role, should you not have a response from us in 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion