Elton Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of our client for Residential Concierges based in the Canary Wharf area. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of London's finest residential developers. There will be approximately 1000 – 1200 residential apartments across 3 new buildings, The buildings will offer amenity space ranging from a resident’s lounge, event space and access to a gym.
As a Residential Concierge you will become an important part of the team. You will be working with other Concierges and the Building Manager. The Concierge Team will ensure seamless 24/7 5-star hotel-style service to all residents and visitors consistently delivering the highest levels of customer service. Shift pattern 0700-1900 4 on and 4 off. Excellent benefits package.
· Deliver unparalleled 5-star service for all residents and their guests and always make the site feel like their home
· Carry out viewings of apartments available to let when required
· Assist tenants moving into their apartment and complete apartment and appliance induction as needed
· Provide local area information to residents
· Escalate any service or performance issues for immediate rectification with the central helpdesk
· Always provide a detailed handover at the end of each shift to ensure continuity of service
· Previous experience in residential property (privately rented preferred) or hospitality sectors
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills displaying an understanding of residents needs
· Good level of computer literacy using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· High standard of written and spoken English, additional language skills are of benefit
· Must be pro-active and able to use initiative to enhance the building reputation and make the community the best available
· Flexibility and adaptability
· A sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm
· Problem solving, well organised and ability to work well under pressure
· Well-groomed and of smart appearance
· Right to work in the UK required
Package – Salary £25K / overtime will be offered / Pension / Private Healthcare
Due to the volume of applications anticipated for this role, if you have not had a response from us within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application.