Elton Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of our client ( Warren House ) for a Conference & Events Co-ordinator. Our client is a hotel & conference centre which is often referred to as a ‘hidden gem’ located in southwest London. They are looking for someone who wants to work within a small team and enjoys a family run environment. The venue can accommodate 10 – 100 people and they also specialise in weddings. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a career within a fantastic family run company.
Conference & Events Co-ordinator to ensure that your department delivers a high quality service to the customers. To effectively handle and convert all enquiries to achieve budgeted targets, while ensuring accurate booking information is handed over to the event team to ensure client expectations are met.
- To enter all bookings into the system to the agreed standard with all compulsory fields completed
- Support the achievement of weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and targets within the department
- Attend to customer queries and enquiries in a caring and helpful manner and with a commitment to dealing with the issue in a positive way
- Ensure correct charges are in place on all agreements, in line with the selling strategy
- Adhere to credit control standards
- To offer and conduct show rounds
- To develop an excellent knowledge of the local market and implement a local prospecting plan to develop new business
- To liaise with all other departments and suppliers to ensure successful delivery of all client business activity
- To sell the conference services and all its products and services to clients
- A minimum of 1 - 2 year’s working within hotel or conference centre sales team
- Able to communicate with people face to face, within a customer service
- Demonstrable ability to work as a team player
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Enjoy working and dealing with the public and being part of a team
- Confident, pleasant and an excellent articulate communicator; able to stay calm under pressure and remain courteous when dealing with difficult situations
The package - This is an amazing opportunity with 28 days holiday. If you are interested in this role apply today by clicking on the link below and submit your C.V.