Elton Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of our client for a Customer Service Advisor. This is an amazing opportunity to join a market leading global company. You will be a key player working with a team of 5-10 Customer Service Advisors who are responsible for the initial point of contact for all clients via phone or email. You must have a passion for customer service and have a proactive solution approach and have the mindset to maintain professionalism at all times.
The Company – Our client a manufacturing/engineering global company, that has the reliability and innovation that allows their clients to create a more sustainable world by delivering smart and energy-efficient products, services and solutions.
As a Customer Services Advisor, you will play a critical role in maximizing customer satisfaction through delivering an industry-leading service. You will be placed in an exciting role with varied responsibilities including customer service, first line technical support and sales administration. In addition, you will also have the opportunity to work with other departments and expand your skills set putting you in a strong position to further your career.
- Provide a high level of customer service including first line technical support and sales administration
- Ensure that all customer queries or orders are processed in a timely manner
- Extensive knowledge of inputting all ordered items on SAP and Service Cloud
- Able to muti-task and ensure that both invoicing and credit activity and accurate at all times
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Passionate about providing and delivering exceptional customer service
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Provide assistance to other team members and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the team
- Previous experience within either a contact centre or online customer care team
- A working knowledge of SAP and Salesforce
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Office
- Ability to effectively communicate and provide directions in a clear, concise and professional manner in both verbal and written form
- Must be available to work varied shifts and flexible schedules Monday – Friday
Salary between £25,000-£28,000, 35 hours per week, pension, healthcare and much more.
If you are interested in this role, apply today by clicking on the link below and submit your C.V.
Due to the volume of applications anticipated for this role, should you not have a response from us in 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion