Elton Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of our client for a Customer Service Centre Team Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to join a market leading global company. You will be a key player within the service centre who enjoys leadership, developing and motivating team members. You must have a passion for customer service within a service centre environment and have the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels throughout the business. The successful candidate must have a proactive approach and lead and inspire the team to continuously strive to improve service.
The Company - Our client is a manufacturing/engineering global company, that has the reliability and innovation that allows their clients to create a more sustainable world by delivering smart and energy-efficient products, services and solutions.
The Role – As a Customer Service Centre Team Manager you will manage between 8 - 10 Customer Services Advisors within the service centre, you will take full responsibility of the day to day running of the department and ensure that KPI’s are met along with providing exceptional customer service to clients at all times.
- Ensure the Customer Service Centre owns the operational relationship with key customers and work to maintain compliance with customer specific requirements (booking in procedures, packaging requirements, maximum delivery limits etc.)
- To inspire and lead the team supporting them, along with regular 1:1’s, formal appraisals as well as training and development activities
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with KPI’s and always striving to improve
- Responsible for accurate and timely order processing and management
- Responsible for customer and product data maintenance in key systems
- Identify, investigate and resolve logistic and interaction issues and complaints.
- Ensure timely response and quality resolution of inquiries
- Liaise with key stakeholders to help generate customer loyalty and develop new opportunities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Passionate about managing and leading a team
- Providing and delivering exceptional customer service
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Provide assistance to other managers and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the company
- Previous management or supervisory skills required working within either a contact centre or online customer care team
- A working knowledge of SAP and Salesforce would be ideal but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Office
- Ability to effectively communicate and provide directions in a clear, concise and professional manner in both verbal and written form
The salary range £35 + ,35 hours, pension, healthcare and much more.