We are recruiting on behalf of our client for Customer Service Sales Advisors for a leading motor Insurance specialist based in Rickmansworth. Our client is looking for either full or part-time Customer Service Sale Advisors to become an integral part of an expanding and dynamic specialist sales team.
You will be skilled at dealing with customers over the telephone processing cover notes, policies, renewal invitations on inbound and outbound calls, mid-term adjustments, and general queries in relation to customer’s existing policies at the same time promoting additional add on products.
- Receiving inbound sales and customer service calls to process renewal invitations, 7-day cover notes and converting quotes to policies
- Promoting additional products available
- Email correspondence
- Taking ownership of all general queries to resolution
- Cancellations, mid-term adjustments and payment queries
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience within a customer facing environment
- Excellent spoken telephone manner
- Confident oral and written communication
- Excellent active listening skills
- Mature and positive manner
- Excellent closing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can do attitude, going out of your way to provide a first-class service to all our customers
- Be technology savvy
- Experience of meeting performance related targets within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
Salary – Up to £20,000 basic and with an attractive uncapped incentive scheme OTE £28,000.
- Shift times between Monday – Thursday 8.30 – 19.30, Friday 9.00 – 18.00 and Saturday 9.00 – 17.00.
- Holiday Entitlement – 21 days per annum plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day each year, capped at 25 days
- 2 days per annum to support our local charity National Animal Welfare Trust
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Target driven uncapped bonus
- Regular Individual/Team incentives
- Opportunity to take Insurance Exams