Elton Recruitment is working with an independent educational charity who are recruiting for a Data & Insight Manager (MAT cover 9-12 months) This role will work closely with the Development & Alumni team and will be responsible for our client’s internal alumni database as well as the maintenance and the development of the database. You will also provide analysis and research in identifying potential alumni and foundations that may be able to offer support to our client.
Our client is situated in one of London's historic estates in the heart of Bloomsbury, they develop future leaders by providing a welcoming residential community for international postgraduate students and their families.
- To work alongside the Development team and implement, monitor and ensure that data is capture and transfer between departments and database that the is operate effectively and efficiently
- Act as the onsite subject matter expert for Rasier’s edge
- Ensure that all data is recorded and in compliance with GDPR and PECR and keep up to date with legislation
- Be responsible for the accurate and timely data capture of all donations and gift aid received
- Maintain gift management and reconciliation processes in collaboration with the finance department and other colleagues
- Ensure data hygiene by preparing and running appropriate data checks on a regular basis. Implement Key Performance Indicators to monitor data quality
- Be responsible for data selections and segmentation for fundraising and marketing campaigns.
- Analyse the results of such campaigns and work with colleagues to improve performance of future campaigns.
- To deliver accurate and timely data projects with internal departments or 3rd party agencies
- Deliver standard and ad-hoc reports for the department and Fundraising and Development Committee
- Provide financial and statistical reports as required for departmental or management meetings
- Operational experience of using Raiser’s Edge or a similar fundraising, marketing or CRM database
- Previous experience of ‘back-end’ systems management of a complex relational database and/or an expert user, ideally gained in a fundraising, sales, or marketing environment
- Undertaking prospect research on individuals, institutions, companies, and sector trends
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office – Word & Excel
- Use of a database, data entry and report generation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with high levels of accuracy with numbers and data, and to interpret information
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- Good at problem-solving and lateral thinking
In return, you will be working in a friendly and supportive environment in a pleasant central London setting with good competitive pay and working conditions. This is an amazing opportunity with a salary of £34K per annum (Maternity Cover 9-12 months)
If you are interested in this role apply by clicking on the link below and submit your C.V