We are recruiting for a Facilities Support Supervisor on behalf of our client. This position is based in Gerrards Cross / Beaconsfield area. As a Facilities Support Supervisor, you will ensure the safe maintenance and cleanliness of our client site. You will be responsible for working closely with the Facilities team during term time and support the day-to-day operation of all aspects of the facilities, this could include supervision of the day to day third party service providers/contractors, compliance and Health & Safely. This is an excellent opportunity who is looking to join a fantastic organisation within the education sector.
- Working closely with the Facilities Support Manager to learn about the mechanical plant, and swimming pool maintenance around site.
- Working with the Facilities Team to set up gyms, halls and functions rooms for events and the daily requirements of the school.
- Managing after-school activity requirements and clearing from events.
- Liaising with the on-site cleaning supervisor to ensure standards are maintained, access is granted and additional activities are taken into consideration.
- Contacting and meeting with contractors to brief them for project quotes.
- Coordinate access for contractors and ensure briefings and permits are issued prior to start work.
- Track record of implementing in processes and service level agreements
- Ordering of all buildings and grounds related maintenance materials, tools and equipment and ordering furniture, fixtures and fittings as required.
- Experience working within the public or education sector
- A strong technical background in Buildings and Construction or Mechanical and Electrical fields
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Some technical knowledge of either Buildings and Construction or Mechanical and Electrical works, or demonstrable interest in these areas.
- Working knowledge of swimming pool maintenance is desirable but not essential.
- Basic knowledge of Health and Safety and Fire Safety regulations
Core hours of work will be 9.30am – 6.00pm Monday-Friday with 30 minutes unpaid lunch equating to a 40 hour working week. There may be some requirement for weekend and evening working as required to support specific School events such as Open Morning
Package includes private healthcare, a welfare support package, a generous contributory workplace pension, death in service benefit
Due to the volume of applications anticipated for this role, if you do not have a response from us in 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
*Please note that if you apply for this vacancy, then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related jobs. This will be the only the notification you will receive regarding this, and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application*