We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Day Receptionist who is professional and enthusiastic with previous Front of House/Reception experience who is passionate about excellent customer service. Ideally, someone who has either worked within a 3-4 star hotel or a serviced apartments environment. The position is based on working 5 shifts out of 2. The shift patterns stars at 7 am- 3 pm or 3 pm – 11 pm on a rota basis and will include weekends and bank holidays. The shift pattern involves working across 2 reception desks. Salary £20,822 with excellent benefits package, this role is based in Central London.
To be the first point of contact for all students, visitors to the building. My client is ideally looking for someone who is professional and enthusiastic and dynamic person who enjoys providing a professional and friendly service to their clients.
- Ensure that all guests and members receive a warm welcome and a lasting memorable impression
- To be responsible to carry out all necessary checks when guest arrive and depart
- To undertake the daily activities of a supervisor when covering for one of their shifts
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors to ensure that all Reception facilities are maintained and in working order
- Accepting delivery and sorting of post including packages and parcels for Members that may require you to move them to the back office area.
- Report all facilities and maintenance issues to helpdesk
- Ensure that reception is kept immaculate at all times
- Be competent and confident in the use of a range of IT systems.
- Able to provide in-depth information on the local area, directions, traffic & travel updates, timetables etc
- Maintain personal awareness of all site procedures relevant to reception, ensuring that any required changes to procedures are brought to the attention of everyone involved
- To become a first aider and fire marshal (training will be given) and carry out evacuations procedures when needed.
- Previous reception or customer service experience within either a 3-4-star hotel or serviced apartments environment is preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word / Excel / Office
- Knowledge of property management system
This is an amazing opportunity, salary £20,882 with excellent benefits package If you are interested in this role, apply today.
Due to the volume of applications anticipated for this role, should you not have a response from us in 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion