We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Head Receptionist to work for a prestigious charity based in central London. You will be responsible for overseeing the initial welcome and departure of all clients/visitors to the building and assisting with functions when required. The hours for this role are 37.5 per week between 7:45 am and 4:30 pm Monday to Friday with some flexibility when required. This is a small company there will be times when you will be asked to assist other departments when required, you must also be happy to work at the stand-alone reception desk. In return you will be working in a beautiful Grade II listed building for an amazing forward-thinking organisation. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a fantastic company.
- Welcoming people in a professional and friendly manner ensuring the highest level of care
- Responsible for ensuring the reception area is kept tidy and clean at all times
- Managing of Porters & setup of event space when required
- Managing the part-time reception team
- Taking general inquiries and filtering calls
- Directing calls and obtaining the right information
- Membership management
- Event and ticket inquiries
- Dealing with credit card/other payments
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as an Event Receptionist
- Able to deal with high-profile guests
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent and confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
Package –You will be working in one of London’s prestigious venues.
- Salary £24K
- Annual Leave: 22 days + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
Due to the volume of applications anticipated for this role, if you do not have a response from us in 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
*Please note that if you apply for this vacancy, then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related jobs. This will be the only the notification you will receive regarding this, and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application*