We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Night Reception Supervisor to work within their residential student accommodation team. The position is based on working 12 hours shifts 4 nights on and 4 nights off which will include weekends and bank holidays. The shift pattern involves working between 8pm-8am you will be overseeing 3 main reception desks. This is an excellent opportunity who enjoying working nights and has either hotels or student accommodation supervisory experience. The role is based in a unique London setting. Salary £27,349 with a excellent benefits package, the is based near Russell Square / King Cross area of London.
We are looking for someone who has either worked within a 3-4-star hotel or serviced apartments environment in a supervisory role. Team size is between 2–4 team members per shift, this person will be the most senior person on site during the night shift. They must be professional and enthusiastic and dynamic person who will be the face of the organisation and help to create an environment that makes the guests and residents feel at home and safe. Ideal candidate must have the relevant health and safety experience and able to follow procedures at all times.
- Assist the Senior Night Supervisor in the supervision and support of the night reception team to ensure that they are motivated and meet daily objectives in line with standards and procedures.
- Training and development of the night reception team, under direction from the Reception Manager and Senior Night Reception Supervisor.
- Support the Senior Supervisor in various administrative duties for Reception Manager where required
- To cover the Senior Night Supervisors extra duties when he/she are not on duty.
- Completion of nightly security checks along with building safety and maintenance audits
- Ensure security protocols are adhered to at all times and deal with any matters arising in a prompt and efficient manner to ensure the safety and security of members, guests and staff
- Have operational knowledge of all front of house services and be aware how to access these services to meet the members’ requirements
- Maintain awareness of all site procedures relevant to Reception, ensuring that any required changes to procedures are brought to the attention of everyone involved.
- Liaise with day supervisors and contractor’s to ensure that all Reception facilities are maintained and are in working order
- Become a First Aider & Fire Marshall (training will be given)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good people management skills
- Responsibility for setting tone of organisation
- Experience of working in a 3 or 4 star hotel reception or equivalent corporate environment
- Experience in supervising and motivating people
- Supervisory / Duty Management experience
- Passionate about providing delivering exceptional customer service
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Provides assistance to other team members and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the team
- To become a first aider and fire marshal (training will be provided)
This is an amazing opportunity, salary with excellent benefit package
If you are interested in this role, apply today.
Due to the volume of applications anticipated for this role, should you not have a response from us in 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion