We are recruiting on behalf of our client for an Overnight Receptionist to work within their residential student accommodation team. The position is based on working 5 nights out of 7. The shift starts at 11:00 pm and finishes at 7:00 am on a rota basis and will include weekends and bank holidays. Competitive salary with excellent benefits package, based in Central London.
We are looking for someone who has either worked within a 3-4 star hotel or serviced apartments environment. The overnight receptionist must be a professional and enthusiastic and dynamic person who will be the face of the club and help to create an environment that makes the guests feel at home and keen to return. They will be well presented with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- To welcome guests and visitors and ensure offer a five-star customer experience
- Responsible for carrying out all necessary operations when guests arrive i.e. check in / check out
- To cover all 3 reception desks with the site when required
- Manage invoicing and payment either cash or credit cards
- Check the room report and keep housekeeping team informed of any changes
- Ensure that switchboard is answered in a professional timely manner
- Assist in taking reservation when needed
- Report all facilities and maintenance issues to the helpdesk
- Assist visitors/guest with luggage when required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Passionate about providing delivering exceptional customer service
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Provide assistance to other team members and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the team
- To become a first aider and fire marshal (training will be provided)
This is an amazing opportunity, salary £23,783 with excellent benefit package
If you are interested in this role, apply today.
Due to the volume of applications anticipated for this role, should you not have a response from us in 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,783.00 /year