We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a day Receptionist to work within their residential student accommodation team. Our client is situated in one of London's finest garden squares, they are an independent educational charity that develops future leaders by providing a welcoming residential community for international postgraduate students and their families. The position is based on working 5 shifts out of 7. The shifts are on a rota basis and will include weekends and bank holidays. The shift pattern involves working between 7.00am – 3.00pm or 3.00pm - 11.00pm you will be working between the 3 main reception desks. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work with a fantastic front of house team in a unique London setting. Salary £21,904 with excellent benefits package, the position is based near Holborn / King Cross area of London.
We are looking for someone who has either worked within a 3-4 star hotel or serviced apartments environment. The receptionist must be a professional and enthusiastic and dynamic person who will be the face of the organisation and help to create an environment that makes the guests and residents feel at home and keen to return. They will be well presented with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- To welcome guests and visitors and ensure you offer a five-star customer experience
- Responsible for carrying out all necessary operations when guests arrive i.e. check in / check out
- To cover all 3 reception desks with the site when required
- Manage invoicing and payment either by cash or credit cards
- Check the room report and keep the housekeeping team informed of any changes
- Ensure that switchboard is answered in a professional timely manner
- Assist in taking reservation when needed
- Report all facilities and maintenance issues to the helpdesk
- Assist visitors/guest with luggage when required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Passionate about providing and delivering exceptional customer service
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Provide assistance to other team members and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the team
- To become a first aider and fire marshal (training will be provided)
This is an amazing opportunity, salary with excellent benefit package
If you are interested in this role, apply today.
*Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application*