Elton Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of our client for a Retail Building Manager in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of London's finest property developers. The candidate will be responsible for the efficient operation and maintenance of designated of client Retail buildings throughout London. This role reporting directly to the Retail General Manager
- Maintain excellent landlord/tenant relationships and to ensure that all services as required by the respective leases are maintained to the highest possible standard.
- Ensure excellent tenant communications on all issues relating to the day to day operation of the buildings and facilities provided
- Liaise with all tenant organisations on a regular basis, building relationships to ensure the highest level of service
- Maintain good relationships with the general public exposed to, or using the facilities provided by the buildings
- To set the scope and specifications for the cleaning requirements to ensure that the highest possible standards are maintained
- To formulate the security assignment instructions for the building and in liaison with the Security Manager, where appropriate, to ensure that the manning levels are attained at all times
- To ensure that all incidents with insurance implications are reported to the Insurance Department immediately and to progress the insurance incident report procedures and to keep all the relevant parties fully informed of progress.
- To prepare service charge budgets for the building and to ensure that all such expenditures are fully controlled and monitored on a monthly basis.
- To liaise with the Fire, Safety and Environmental Manager and Building Service Manager to ensure that the following procedures are implemented in accordance with the appropriate requirements
Skills & Experience:
- Work within a team and communicate effectively at all levels, both written and verbally
- Strong customer focus, high accuracy and excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Extensive experience of premises and environmental management of multi-occupied properties with both office and retail space is essential.
- A sound knowledge and appreciation of technical and operation facilities used in prestigious and intelligent buildings.
- A proven track record of budget management.
- The incumbent must be numerate, have excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to motivate/organise staff resources efficiently and effectively.
- Experience in managing staff, allocation of resources, financial appraisals and similar duties is essential.
Package: A competitive salary of £65K+ benefits are on offer.
Due to the volume of applications anticipated for this role, should you not have a response from us in 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion
*Please note that if you apply for this vacancy, then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related jobs. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this, and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application*