Elton Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of our client for a Building Manager (Multi-Site). Our client is a boutique company that manages both commercial and residential property.The candidate will be directly responsible for allocated buildings ensuring that the highest standards of management, maintenance and service are maintained, whilst having due regard to expenditure and current legislation. This role is an excellent opportunity to join one of London’s fastest growing property management companies.
- Promote a high level of satisfaction among occupiers and clients by promptly responding to their service requirements
- Assure prompt response by other team members and selected contractors
- Provide support to the line manager and building occupiers as required
- Communicate with the occupiers of the property in a courteous manner and assist where able
- Maintain the highest standard of building management and cleanliness within area of responsibility and in accordance with agreed specifications
- Liaise with the Facilities Manager regarding building repairs/services and report as necessary to tenants
- Ensure all legal requirements and the requirements of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 are met, advising client and occupiers as appropriate
- A strong knowledge of M&E ideally from a hard service background
- Project planning and implementation skills
- Strong knowledge of H&S and current legislation as well as CDM
- Strong budgetery skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of communicating at various levels
- Excellent communication, in person, on the phone and in email
- Able to actively build and develop relationships internally and externally
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualified
Package – Salary £45-55,000 plus Pension / Private Healthcare
Due to the volume of applications anticipated for this role, if you have not had a response from us within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy, then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application.