Elton Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of our client for a (German / French speaking) Customer Service Administrators. This is an amazing opportunity to join a market leading global company. You will be a key player working with a team of 7-14 Customer Service Representatives. You will responsible for providing administrative support to the service team in UK and Europe. As well as providing unrivalled, outstanding support to all internal and external customers, delivered through timely responses and courteous customer call handling. You must have a passion for administration and customer service and have a proactive solution approach and have the mindset to maintain professionalism at all times.
- Ensure all administration functions are carried out to agreed standards and timelines.
- Deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner. (examples of calls are: Customers calling to report faults or enquire about repair status)
- Work with all external and internal customers in a professional and efficient manner. (examples include: ensuring correct invoicing and responding to customer queries)
- Work with sales colleagues to provide customer information when required.
- Accurately record customer information on the service database
- Ensure all repairs and agreements are shipped and repaired on time
- Deliver a first class customer service to all customers in a professional manner, and provide effective support and management of customer complaints
- Ensure that all working areas are kept clean and tidy and conform to health and safety regulations
- Undertake training as required and transfer training into your working environment
- Work flexibly around normal office hours to achieve results required
- Fluent English plus fluent spoken and written German or French language
- At least 2 year’s customer service/administration experience, preferably within a business to business environment.
- Essential to have good working IT skills
- Experience of using an in-house database and MS Office / Salesforce packages would be +
- Professional, articulate, good verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about providing and delivering exceptional customer service
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Provide assistance to other team members and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the team
- Previous experience within either a contact centre or online customer care team
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Office
- Ability to effectively communicate and provide directions in a clear, concise and professional manner in both verbal and written form
- Must be available to work varied shifts and flexible schedules Monday – Friday
Salary between £23,000-£25,000 + excellent benefits
If you are interested in this role, apply today by clicking on the link below and submit your C.V.
Due to the volume of applications anticipated for this role, should you not have a response from us in 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion