Elton Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of our client for a Service Desk Advisor. Our client is a global provider of assessment technology and services trusted by some of the world's highest-profile provides of high-stakes assessments. As a Service Desk Advisor you will provide telephone and email support as required to handle enquiries from our clients increasing number of external customers. This is a great opportunity for an individual with problem-solving capabilities and excellent customer service skills.
- Perform troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and questioning
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct complex issues to the relevant support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
Desired Candidate will have/be:
- Technical Capability: Experience of using Windows; IT literate; strong technical ability
- Communication: Good written and oral communication skills; strong telephone skills are vital
- Problem Solving and Innovation: Demonstrate a capacity for troubleshooting; retains knowledge to provide solutions to problems
- Displays ability and enthusiasm to learn new skills; adept at comprehending new ideas in order to provide support to new products
- Experience working within a contact centre environment
Compensation and benefits:
Competitive Salary (£22-23) plus benefits / 35 hours per week / some additional holiday cover may be required throughout the year when needed
If you are highly motivated, diverse, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment then our client may be the place for you. Apply today!
Due to the volume of applications anticipated for this role, should you not have a response from us in 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
*Please note that if you apply for this vacancy, then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related jobs. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this, and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application*