Elton Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of our client for a Service Desk Manager. Our client is a global provider of assessment technology and services trusted by some of the world's highest-profile provides of high stakes assessments. As a Service Desk Manager, you will have the responsibility for managing a growing Service Desk Team in the provision of customer support. You will be working to ensure that all issues raised are managed correctly and meet their service levels. You will also play a key part of the development of the team’s key skills and product knowledge in an ever-changing landscape.
- Ensuring issues raised with the Service Desk are correctly managed throughout their life span in order to meet their service levels
- Ensuring the Service Desk processes and procedures are both followed and correctly applied
- Ensuring the toolset used by the Service Desk is correctly configured and aligned to the desk’s processes and procedures
- Continuous review of the processes and procedures utilised on the Service Desk to ensure that they are fit for purpose and meet the needs of the business
- Overseeing the professional development of Service Desk team members, including Implementation of the staff training plan, mentoring, personal development plans
- Oversee the management of the Service Desk’s workload
- Management of the staff rota to ensure adequate levels of cover
- Conntinuous review of the tools utilised on the Service Desk to ensure that they are fit for purpose and meet the needs of the business
Desired Candidate will have/be:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Service Desk Managerial role or equivalent
- ITIL Foundation accredited or equivalent methodology experience
- Demonstrable experience of working in a customer focussed, service led environment
- Strong team building and motivational skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organise, prioritise and plan schedules and workloads.
Compensation and benefits:
Competitive Salary (£30-33) plus benefits / 35 per week
If you are highly motivated, diverse, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment then our client may be the place for you. Apply today!
Due to the volume of applications anticipated for this role, should you not have a response from us in 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
*Please note that if you apply for this vacancy, then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related jobs. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this, and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application*