Elton Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of our client for a Social Media Customer Service Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading property development companies. You will be reporting directly to the MD and will be responsible for our client's customer service department dealing with all complaints in a quick, calm and confident manner. You will maintain professional communication with all customers, solving any problems that arise along with increasing customer satisfaction, both in person and on my client's social media platforms.
- Overseeing all aspects of the customer service experience, setting out the procedures and processes
- Continually assessing, evolving and improving the customer service experience.
- Understanding all channels that customers may use to interact with our client, this could be by telephone, email, live chat, social media or instant message
- Providing training on handling sensitive customers, training for new starters
- Working alongside our client's social media agency to deliver a consistent message on their social media platform
- Generating potential social media content through interaction with residents, events and customers
Desired Candidate will have/be:
- A Good understanding of the Build to Rent market
- A solid understanding of social media channels – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram – and how to maximise these channels for customer interaction
- An Ability to work with limited supervision
- Self-motivated with exceptional customer service
- Strong customer focus, high accuracy, good attention to detail with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Honest and trustworthy with an exemplary track record
- An appreciation of the importance of customer service
- A team player with a flexible approach and creative flair
Compensation and benefits:
Competitive Salary (£25-30K) plus benefits
If you are highly motivated, diverse, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment then our client may be the place for you. Apply today!
Due to the volume of applications anticipated for this role, should you not have a response from us in 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
*Please note that if you apply for this vacancy, then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related jobs. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this, and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application*