Elton Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of our client for an after sales Technical Service Executive. This is an amazing opportunity to join a market leading global company. You will report to the After Market Services Manager and have a central role in the after-sales department, you will be responsible for planning, scheduling and following up on our clients national aftermarket services. Working with a team of highly specialised colleagues across service management, technical support and consultancy
The Company - Our client is a manufacturing/engineering global company, that has the reliability and innovation that allows their clients to create a more sustainable world by delivering smart and energy-efficient products, services and solutions. They are now one of the largest companies in the industry, and deliver on our passion for development, manufacturing and sale of engineering parts across the globe.
- Offer customer focus, precision, quality and be proactive
- Coordinating the field service jobs utilizing service Partners
- Coordinating the bench repairs utilizing service partners
- Invoicing all the service work to the Customers
- Running the maintenance contracts with help from the service partners
- Utilize existing and develop new tools and processes for the Service business
- Coordinating the training requests from customer
- Help to answer the technical phone and emails
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- electrical electronic qualification to at least HNC level,
- 2-5 years working with Electrical or Electronic applications
- Providing and delivering exceptional customer service
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Provide assistance to other managers and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the company
- Thrive off working in hectic situations
- Have a structured and analytical approach to new things.
- Are open to change and welcome new opportunities to optimize processes and systems.
- Possess a positive mindset with a can-do attitude that will affect the people around you.
- Besides your technical background as a Technician or Engineer, and have an electrical electronic qualification to at least HNC level
- Utilizing your analytical skills in coordinating on-time and on-quality services of our products.
- Preferably capable of fast learning and holds a natural curiosity towards acquiring new skills and competencies.
- A working knowledge of SAP and Salesforce would be ideal but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Office
- Ability to effectively communicate and provide directions in a clear, concise and professional manner in both verbal and written form
The salary range £40K + pension, yearly based bonus & healthcare + much more.