Do you enjoy telesales and have a passion for the food sector? If yes then we have the perfect opportunity for you to join our client’s sales team. Our client is an award-winning company that produces awesome flavoured bar snacks for several of the UK's largest pub chains and leading UK supermarkets. They also specialise in producing advent calendars, gift packs, sauces and beers. They are a young fun vibrant company who are passionate about what they do. If you enjoy working in a small team environment for a company that has rapid growth potential then this is the perfect role for you.
- Natural sales ability potentially calling up to 20-30 calls per day
- Complete customer spreadsheet for all calls with a brief description of the call
- Book in customer callbacks and reorders
- Complete customer orders on our front office ordering system
- To call existing customers and potential new customers
- Follow up customers who have received samples to see if they would like to set up an account and place an order
- Take payments via Sage system
- At the end of each day send a daily call list with updates and orders to your line manager
- Be confident, polite and have a fun personality
- Be an excellent communicator and have good listening skills
- A positive attitude
- High attention to detail with a passion for accuracy
- Be efficient in planning your day
- Self-motivated to hit targets
- Be able to work on your own and as part of a team
- Experience of Microsoft office and excel is advantageous
- Salary based £20-24K+ commission on sales.
- Hours 0900-1730
- Company pension
- My client is keen to actively promote across the business with opportunities being made available to those who are excelling in their roles and consistently adhering to our company values.
- Open and supportive, fun environment. Great social scene with team nights out, Summer and Christmas parties.
Due to the location of our client, the candidate must have their own car as no public transport is available.
Due to the volume of applications anticipated for this role, should you not have a response from us in 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion
*Please note that if you apply for this vacancy, then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related jobs. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this, and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application*