Elton Recruitment are recruiting, on behalf of our client, for a Welcome Host to work within their meeting and events team. The company’s conference venue centre has multiple uses, the venue can accommodate meetings from 10 – 1,000 people, houses a restaurant, café and a library. The company is based in Central London. We are looking for someone who has worked in a hotel or held a position within customer services. You will be required to work 35 hours per week on rotational shifts from Monday to Friday between 7 am to 10pm. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a career with a fantastic company.
- Welcome clients and visitors to the building offering them a five-star customer experience
- Escorting clients and showing to meeting rooms
- Ensure that all visitors are hosted at all times
- Assist with booking conference rooms when requested
- Liaising with members of the public with general inquiries about the venue
- Act as the main point of contact for all meeting taking place on during your shift
- Assist the hospitality team during busy periods with delivering of catering to meeting rooms when needed
- Provide AV support when required
- Cover main reception when needed
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Provides assistance to other team members and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the team
- Previous hospitality experience with a 4/5-star hotel, or a conference venue environment
- Competent in Microsoft Word / Excel / Office
- Ability to effectively communicate and provide directions in a clear, concise and professional manner in both verbal and written form
- Must be available to work varied shifts and flexible schedules Monday – Friday
This is an amazing opportunity, salary £23,463, 35 hours per week, 28 days’ holiday + bank holidays, with a contributory pension, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, subsidized meals.
If you are interested in this role, apply today and submit your C.V.
Interviews will take place for this role the week of the 01st March.